Thursday, February 11, 2010

Harry.

Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day I thought I would introduce to you Harry “The Heritage Heart.” He’s really quite adorable. (Sorry this picture is a little blurry, he would NOT sit still.)


It’s wonderful working at a company that specializes in promotional products….you can get whatever you want! Harry’s a Heritage promo piece for Valentine’s and Healthy Heart Month! (But don’t tell him that, he thinks he’s getting an office.)

When I told him he was going to be featured on the blog he smiled. (Sometimes his smile seems fake, but I hoped this time it was genuine.)

I asked him what he loved about Heritage….

He loves excel. (He's kind of a dorky heart.)

He loves the promotional products sample room. (Especially Betty & Lucy.)

He loves doughnuts.

He loves the Heidelberg.
He loves naps.
He loves the vending machine.
He loves to read.
He loves recycling.

He loves pretty much everything! Well almost everything. He doesn’t love the fact that his back has become a billboard for Heritage. “We LOVE when you call US! ~Heritage 800.654.1713.” He said, “I’m not just another squishy toy, I have feelings too. I don’t wanna parade around with a sign on my back.”

Gimme a break Harry! You should count your blessings. “We LOVE when you call US” is a much better slogan than the one that didn’t make the cut…"For a good time call Heritage.” SEE, told you.


Happy Valentine’s. XOXO



Oh………only a few days left to take our website survey to win round trip airfare for two. You can find the survey by clicking on the link in the upper right corner of the blog! Deadline is February 17th!

1 comment:

  1. Harry Rocks! He's been riding around in my car and I must admit that he is quite the chick magnet...

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Thanks!