Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I’ll be HOME for Christmas!

We are currently working on several print projects for our friends at Home Creations. They’ve been building new homes in Oklahoma since 1981.

They build ENERGY STAR qualified new homes with tornado safety features, AND they even pay closing costs. Wow! Dear Santa (aka Husband), All I want for Christmas is a Home Creations home, preferably the Wilshire floor plan, with black granite counter-tops, and a Jacuzzi tub. That’s all.



You can only imagine the joy and celebration that took place at the Home Creations office when President Obama signed the Home Buyer Tax Credit extension! The extension continues the $8,000 tax credit for first-time buyers and those who haven’t owned a home in three years, and it offers a tax credit of $6,500 for existing home owners who purchase a new home. The home purchased must be used as a primary residence. Buyers must be under contract by April 30, 2010, and close no later than June 30, 2010. (There's more details, just click HERE to check it out!)


So, are you tired of renting? (Oh boy, I get to use my infomercial voice…) Stop renting. Act now! Call Home Creations today at 877.277.7121 and find out how you can own a brand new home and get an amazing tax credit as well! BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! If you call now, and sign a contract with Home Creations they’ll send you a Snuggie...
.....hmmm, I probably should have asked Home Creations about that first…I was just on a roll with my infomercial voice, and I couldn’t stop myself! Okay, here’s a deal for you…if you sign a contract with Home Creations based on reading this blog post, I’ll buy you a Snuggie! I think I should quit using my infomercial voice.

Just think...if you sign a contract with Home Creations you could be celebrating Christmas next year in a brand new, energy efficient home! Did you HEAR THAT SANTA? By NEXT Christmas! (I doubt my subliminal messages are working on Santa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Thanks!