Thursday, December 10, 2009

I’m Dreaming of a Green & Yellow Christmas!

We’re not obsessed with John Deere around here….well, a few of us might be. (Remember this?)


Our friends at Western Equipment own stores in Clinton, Weatherford, Hobart, Alva, Altus, Woodward, Childress and Amarillo, and they sell a lot of tractors, combines, mowers, and sprayers! But did you know that they also sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, artwork, gun safes, and dog collars? Yep, they do!


Their 9th store is online! They created greentractor.com, which features John Deere merchandise, and they have ANYTHING you could ever want with a yellow deer on it! Backpacks, money clips, poker chips, pet supplies, grill covers, coat racks, golf balls, license plates, and even remote control gators! (Yeah...I'm not gonna show this one to my husband because if he sees it, he will own one before sundown!)


It’s not too late to get some Christmas shopping done! If you need a fun gift check out greentractor.com! OR, if you really want to make someone happy stop by Western Equipment and buy one of these bad boys! (That's a real one, NOT a toy!)

While you start shopping, I’m going to keep coming up with more catchy John Deere Christmas tunes…


Here comes Santa Clause, Here Comes Clause… ridin’ his new John Deere

All I Want for Christmas is Two John Deere’s

I saw Daddy kissing his new John Deere

Grandpa got run over by a John Deere


I’ve been informed I should keep my day job!! Oh….wait, what? Ohhh! I misunderstood. They said….”Stop coming up with song titles if I want to KEEP MY JOB!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Thanks!