Thursday, September 24, 2009

Countdown...




I can’t lie to you, I’m addicted to this video website. I love making these videos, and I am SURE it’s not the last time you’ll see one of these videos pop up on our blog. And, don’t be surprised if you see me on some awards show for best director or something. Okay really I just upload the pictures and the video is created for me, it’s so easy a 2nd grader could do it…..but I should get some sort of credit!!

The holidays are rapidly approaching! I don’t care if you celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah….whatever the case…it’s coming up. AND that means you need to come up with a way to say thank you to your employees and customers for a great 2009!

Maybe 2009 has been challenging and you can’t do much, but you’d like to do something…we can help. OR, maybe 2009 was very prosperous and you’d like to say a big thank you…we can help with that too.

Our ASI team (remember them from this post) is so talented! They have the knowledge and resources to find pretty much anything you could ever want! You might not have a clue about what gifts to give...they can help you with ideas! Maybe you’re looking for something classy and timeless like a fancy engraved silver ink pen set, or a fur blanket!


Or, possibly you want to go with something fun & different.

Really different.

Really, really different…..



Okay, maybe that’s TOO different. The office Butt-Station may not be for everyone. Really nothing says “Happy Holidays” like someone sitting on a toilet, holding all your office supplies. (I think allergy medicine is effecting the quality of this post, I apologize.)

Just know that we can help you with all your holiday needs. Shopping now insures that stock won’t run low and guarantees that you’ll have your items before the holiday rush.

Don’t forget we also do something else around here….we print! So once you’ve designed that unique, fun, meaningful, inspiring Christmas card, have it printed here at Heritage!!


It’s only…

91 Days
13 Hours
41 Minutes until Christmas!


...But who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Thanks!